Monday 21 May 2012

Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding - Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free

Sorry, I have not been posted much, I am getting married next week and it has been incredibly busy.  This chocolate pudding is amazing, you will not be able to tell it is any different.  I found the recipe in Feeding Carl but I add non-dairy milk when I make it.




Chocolate Pudding

Serves 4

2 ripe avocados
3/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 maple syrup
1/2 cup non-dairy milk of your choice, I used almond
1 tsp vanilla

1. Remove the peel and pit from avocados.
2. Place avocados, cocoa powder, maple syrup, non-dairy milk and vanilla in blender.  Blend until very smooth.  Spoon into bowls and place in fridge to chill until ready to serve.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite desserts now....YUUUUMMMMM!
    Thank you so much for blogging with all these amazing recipes. I am also allergic to milk (throat swells shut). Interestingly enough this allergy manifested full force when I was pregnant. Suppose I was over compensating with dairy products. Long story short we figured out what was causing all the ruckus and I stopped consuming anything milk. More over to have someone with the same condition coming up with ideas for cooking is such a wonderful thing. It's not easy- especially when you aren't necessarily vegan but it's the only venue when outside your own kitchen you can trust. You may like to check out www.realfoodallergyfree.com too. They have some ideas there. Personally I have enjoyed more of "your" meals though ;-) Thanks again
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete